Hello Amped readers,
As we are heading towards the end of summer, we’ve got something exciting to share with you!
We are pleased to inform you that we have scheduled the upcoming live webinars on a variety of topics designed to cover all image and video processing needs when it comes to digital forensics, investigations, public safety, and intelligence. These webinars will take place from September to December 2022 on the Zoom video conferencing platform and be held by our most experienced speakers in digital forensics.
Why attend these live sessions?
- to increase your knowledge on how to face video evidence challenges
- to better understand video analysis and enhancement processes
- to be up to date on the new, exciting developments that will make your life easier when investigating images and videos
- to learn tips and tricks on basic and advanced tools to improve your video analysis workflow
- to obtain your certificate of attendance documenting that you have taken part in the session.
What are you waiting for? Register today for free!
Download the full agenda here.
Ecosistema de Amped Software: De la Escena del Crimen al Tribunal
Date: Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM CDT (Mexico) / 4:00 PM CET (Spain)
Speaker: Abel Baños
Note: This webinar will be held in Spanish
Introduzione ad Amped FIVE
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM CEST (Itay)
Speaker: Emi Polito
Note: This webinar will be held in Italian
Getting Started with Amped Authenticate
Date: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Time: 4:00 PM CEST (Italy time) / 10:00 AM EDT (New York time)
Speaker: Andrea Frisina
The Amped Ecosystem: From the Crime Scene to the Courtroom
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM EDT (New York time) / 4:00 PM CEST (Italy time)
Speaker: Blake Sawyer
Getting Started with Amped FIVE
Date: Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Time: 4:00 PM CET (Italy time) / 10:00 AM EST (New York time)
Speaker: David Spreadborough
For further information please visit https://ampedsoftware.com/events.
See you soon!