We’re excited to once again bring you Amped User Days 2021. This free virtual event is taking place from April 20-22, 2021 with a rich panel of speakers from Amped Software and experts from the industry. Register today and join us!
It’s always such a great opportunity to catch up with our users from around the world and experts from the industry, to exchange ideas and get product feedback. In this three-day event, you will be able to meet the team behind Amped Software products, ask questions, discuss product improvements, and interact with other Amped users.
WHEN AND WHERE
Tuesday, April 20 – Thursday, April 22 on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
To accommodate our users in various time zones, there will be two rounds of the same live presentations, one approximately in the European morning time zone, and the other in the North American morning time zone. All users are welcome to attend the sessions that work better based on their needs and time zone.
TIMES FOR EACH DAY:
Session 1: 10 AM – 1 PM CEST (Italy time)
Session 2: 11 AM – 2 PM EDT (New York time)
WHAT IS THE AGENDA
We have a rich schedule of presentations that include technical sessions based on the technology used in the various Amped Software products and the science behind them. There will be a rich panel of speakers from Amped Software as well as guest speakers, including Jonathan Hak, a Barrister, Solicitor and author of the “Expert Witness Testimony and Visualization of Digital Media Evidence Blog” and a renowned expert on the legal side of using video as evidence. Open discussion sessions with our users are also planned.
We have also dedicated time for our users to present interesting cases and applications of Amped products to help inspire other users. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present.
Check out the full agenda to start planning your schedule.
Scheduled presentations include:
- Dealing with Deepfakes
- Presenting the Evidence: Annotations and Video Redaction
- Protecting the Evidence: From Replay to FIVE
- Byte Level Analysis for Accurate Video Conversion
- Creating Demonstratives: NLE Functionalities in Amped FIVE
- The Quest for Image Reliability in Court: Do No Harm
- Video PRNU: More Than Source Identification
- Shadows Analysis for Authentication
- Using the New Variable Motion Deblurring in Amped FIVE
- Audio Redaction and Audio Support in Amped FIVE
- Case Studies and Insights from Amped Users
… and much much more!